Morning All

I’ve just signed up to Qobuz and started enjoying the lovely high
quality streams with this excellent plugin.

I have a question about the preferred quality setting. I’ve searched
through the thread but can’t see a definitive answer. Basically, is it
possible to define the preferred quality on a per player basis as
opposed to a global setting.

I have a couple of players which can deal with the full 24/192 stream
(when available) but other players go silent on this setting. Being able
to set it on a per player basis would obviously resolve this.

Best wishes
Ashley