gorman wrote:
> I use, to test, the Amarok album by Mike Oldfield. Single track,
> 1h00m03s long.
>
> Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/YaU33ZQx (I deleted a whole bunch
> of repeating Slim::Player::Source::_wakeupOnReadable (414)
> bc:5f:f4:bf:3e:71 lines to not exceed pastebin's limits).
>
> Real life results are the track starts playing and it stops after about
> 5 minutes.
>
> If I use this commandline, I get the whole FLAC, one hour and three
> seconds long:

OK good got a hard record of what should be output to the player.

There could be many reasons for stopping after 5 mins - this thread is
only dealing with checking whether socketwrapper's watchdog or other
behaviour is killing the stream.
To know what is happening - you must get socketwrapper to generate log
output and then also see the end of the output.

To get socketwrapper log which could detail why playing stops after 5
mins
1. Stop LMS running
2. Open a command prompt windows, made it wide and long (use its own
menu)  and then run LMS from the command prompt
3. Enable player.source logging to DEBUG, this sets the "-D" option for
socketwrapper but as socketwrapper is run in its own process, this is
the only way to see its log output.
4. Play the problem stream.
5. The bad news is that LMS log will be mixed with socketwrapper log in
the command prompt window and the windows is finite in length - so after
stream ends you need to CTRL/C and stop LMS so that the command prompt
output can be saved - use command prompt menu to "select All and then
"Copy" and then paste the saved log into text file, to zip and attach to
a post.