Hi,

I am new to the forum but have been using a PiCorePlayer for about six
months and have v8.1.0. I have the latest Qobuz plugin and noticed that
the search results from Qobuz in LMS are always limited to 200 or less.
If I do the same exact search in my browser on Qobuz I can see lists of
results greater than 200 if there are more than 200 results returned. I
don't know if this is a known issue that has already been discussed, I
searched the forums and could not find any replies or threads about the
topic. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks for your help.