d6jg wrote:
> It’s most obviously applied in New Releases where the listing is
> filtered in the Qobuz app depending on Genre(s) selected.
> It may apply elsewhere but I don’t use it either!

It's applied everywhere.  As a jazz fan, I don't get assaulted with
cRAP, Rawk or HipHop every time I want to play something.  Only jazz.
It's bliss.  You set the filters once, and they stick.  I assume there
must be an API for the filters.

Example of the app's main screen when jazz and classical filters are
selected.  No sign of anything but jazz and classical anywhere in the
app.  Same for their web player.

37397

|Filename: Screenshot 2022-03-06 7.39.00 AM.jpg                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37397|

piTouch™ w/JustBoom DigiHat -> RME ADI-2 DAC FS -> JBL 305P MkII
monitors; LMS 8.2 on piCorePlayer/Pi 4;  Material Skin.