Hi - I love Material Skin! There's a discrepancy in how it behaves
compared to the default skin, though, when using Spotty and I'm
wondering if it is just me or if there's a bug?

Default behavior: when "Show Year with Albums" is enabled under
interface settings, the Default skin will show the year in parentheses
next to the album. Example, if you go into Spotty -> Artists -> (select
an artist) -> Albums, it will show the year next to the album. (And it
won't if "Show Year with Albums is disabled".)

For me, Material Skin doesn't show the year if it is enabled (or
disabled) following the same path into an album. I've checked on a
browser as well as with the android app.

I don't know if it's extra info or not, but Material Skin does display
the year in parentheses after the album when browsing local music.

Thanks!