Actually no, it doesn't. It works the same as in Material, meaning only
after saving the settings at least once after the initial load. There is
also an additional 'window.onload' javascript function which is not
executed on the initial load but works on subsequent reloads after
saving the page. The same behavior also occurs with the "Light" skin,
meaning that it only works correctly with the "Default" skin. Oh well. I
guess we have another LMS bug to contend with.

Another LMS bug? Isn't this your plugin? Would you have code I could play with?