bebop wrote:
> But thank you for the great work with this plugin, I really enjoy to be
> able to listen to the HQ streams from our national broadcaster....

I tested the P4 stream (and other HLS DR stream) at various times and
various durations over the weekend and no error messages.

Perhaps it was a broadcaster/equipment problem which has been resolved
or just an unusual set of circumstances.

I think I know why the error message is produced - just I cannot see how
the situation can arise - might have to wait to see error reappears.