SamY wrote:
> Sounds good. Did you get the "Power on volume" for Zone2 set up and
> behaving the way you want?

I haven't had a very long testing session yet, access to Z1 of the Denon
has been limited due to it being wet here and others deciding they want
to use it!

In the brief sessions that I have managed I would say that it is working
well and I have the volume level issues sorted.

The only downside I am seeing is the interface with Squeeze-CTRL
regarding volume control. As mentioned before, the swipe up/down on the
"now playing" screen does not adjust the volume as before, but does
affect it albeit in varying increments and randomly, sometimes
increasing during a swipe down, plus there is no onscreen report of the
volume level anymore. It I select to have the "pop-up" on, then when I
swipe up/down a pop up volume bar appears which I can use left to right
and it shows vol level, still not ideal. Also, the fixed vol controls on
bottom left of the screen do function, but again there is no report of
vol level on screen.

I will get to do a longer test at some time soon.

Regards, David

*Server*rpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*Z2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids