DavidBulluss wrote:
> I will take a look at it. I did try to go back from the beta version by
> replacing the two beta files with what was there pre beta, but it didn't
> revert completely, still some remnants of the zone menus, so I am back
> on the beta. I could remove the plugin and then reinstall but I am happy
> to stay with the beta for now, maybe Material Skin is the answer.
>
> Cheers, David

Sounds like you did something wrong when trying to restore to v4.6.3 but
no worries. Just stick with the beta. It's more stable anyway. V4.7
should be released this week with multi-zone support. The only
difference will be that the multi-zone feature will be an option in the
plugin setup menu and it will default to "Off", since most users won't
need it.

Thanks again for your help, David.

Sam