Hi Stuart - Thanks for all of the work you've done on this and the BBC
Sounds plugins, probably the most used sources on my Squeezeboxes.

During the recent UK turmoil I've been listening avidly to "The Rest is
Politics" and "The Newsagents" Podcasts via your Global Player plugin
but I'm finding that new episodes are delayed, often by several hours,
compared with what's shown on their Mobile app and Web portal. Even
stranger, yesterday's Newsagents episode was showing before I restarted
LMS to apply the latest build but then vanished for a few hours after
the restart, with earlier episodes still shown. Both Podcast series are
saved as Favourites but the episode list is the same if accessed via the
Global Player -> Podcast menu tree.

Does this make sense to you? Is the Global Player episode list updated /
cached via a timer, or is it refreshed on each lookup, and if via a
timer or rate limited then would it be possible to add a manual refresh
button to the menu? Or maybe they've deliberately handicapped the API to
steer people towards their app?

Thanks again for a really useful set of plugins..

Phil

Odroid HC1 / Armbian Bullseye LMS & LocalPlayer
4x Slim Devices SB3 (White)
1x Boom, 1x Radio, 1x Pi/PCP, 1x Squeezelite-X
2x Joggler + Squeezeplay / Squeezelite + Topping TP30