philippe_44 wrote:
> @BoomX2: I recently had an issue with a conflict between SuperDateTime
> and my AirPlay bridge plugin.
>
> We both use Math::BigInt::LTM and yours take precedence (maybe because
> your plugin is registered after mine, in alphabetical order or because
> your version is more recent, I don't know). The problem is that LTM
> should provide functions like _to_hex() that are not in Perl but part of
> C-compiled XS. AFAIK, you do not provide these compiled libraries, so my
> call to _to_hex which is redirected to your LTM fails.
>
> I'm not sure I have a great solution to offer as adding all the compiled
> libraries for all platform is a royal pain. If you are 100% sure you
> need LTM and not just maybe a fucntion or two that could be isolated,
> then maybe we can discuss with @mherger to include Math::BigInt::LTM in
> LMS...

Hi Phillipe

Sorry for the delayed reply.  For some reason I missed your post.

I only use the "nearest" rounding function from the Math library.  I
have "use Math::Round qw(nearest);" declared in SDT's plugin.pm.
However, I am including the entire Math perl library in my distribution.
I will test removing everything except Round.pm.  I think this will
work as I do not think nearest is dependent on any other functions in
the Math library.  As long as it works, I will create a new SDT release
with the trimmed down Math library.