fsoares wrote:
> The settings in the SDT plugin used to allow for choosing the type/items
> of weather data to be shown.
> But now (v. 5.11.28) only location can be chosen. What happened? Is
> there a way to have those choices again?

Version 5.11.28 of SDT provides the same configuration options as
before.   As a reminder there are settings for SDT at both the server
and the player levels.

SERVER LEVEL
The weather location (station) is set on the LMS web interface
"Advanced" tab.

PLAYER LEVEL
The LMS web interface "Player" tab is where you can select what weather
elements to display on each player.
NOTE: This is for legacy players like Transporter, Boom, SB2, SB3 etc.
In both cases you select SuperDateTime from the pull down on the tab to
see the SDT settings available.

For newer players like Controller, Touch, Radio you can use the Custom
Clock applet and Custom Clock Helper plugin to setup screen savers with
the SDT items you want to display.

If you are still having difficulty, please reply with more detail of
what is not working.  I will try to help you get SDT working for your
specific setup.