gian wrote:
> I think that the stuttering comes from trying to keep the players in
> sync.
>
> Issuing top, I see CPU running at 24% with python3
> /usr/local/bin/pcp-btspeaker-daemon.py debug.
>
> Could it be a CPU problem?

Pi3 & 4 have 4 cores. If one core is running at 100% then CPU loading
overall is 25%.

LMS is single threaded so it runs on a single core but transcoding
applications will run on other cores and may in fact be mulithreaded
(i.e use more than one core)

You should use a tool which shows individual core loading to see if any
core is 100% loaded and to be sure what process is taking up time.