gian wrote:
> In the same room I have another Raspi (Raspbian Buster), connected to my
> main stereo system with a Hifi Berry DAC, connected with eth0, works
> also as bridged AP.
> I have just fixed a problem where the DAC would kill the wifi, moving
> the channel from 1 to 3.
> I found the solution here:
> https://www.hifiberry.com/blog/wlan-driver-bug-in-raspberry-pi-kernel/
> As a side effect, it looks like the stuttering has reduced a lot (I
> would almost say vanished, but I am wary to say it is solved).
> Interference between the two?
> Maybe I should find a way to turn down just the BT on the AP.

I still think you should find out what process is taking 100%
As Paul has pointed out - except for LMS - most processes are
multithreaded and so should not show this issue.
The fact that 75% is in kernel is very odd.
I don't know pcp and its BT stuff - is LMS still a source - if so what
version of LMS.
What is the source of the audio stream you are playing ?
There was an LMS bug recently with some internet radio stream where LMS
process would load CPU to 100% (I can't remember the usr/sys split)