Franck@ wrote:
> I confirm. It works if I create an "index.hml.fr" file.
> So, Craig, I'll do as you wish (strings.txt or index.html.fr).

I think index.html.fr would be easier - then all the strings are all
together. I've updated Material in git to only have the basic HTML in
index.html, and moved the common header stuff (to set font, colours,
etc) into separate files. Hopefully this should make things easier.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.