After updating the Material plugin, (by doing a git pull,) I clear it's
cache on my phone, (Android 13.) When I hit the "Tap here to clear
cache" option in the APK Settings / Application menu I get a white msg
field, but no longer is anything displayed in that area. I suspect the
issue is the text saying the cache will be cleared is also white? I
tried changing the Interface Theme, but that does not seem to make any
difference.

*Living Room:* SB Touch + DIY PSU > CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU >
VRX.1 cables > Emotiva XSP-1 Gen 2 preamp + XPA-DR2 amp > Blue Jeans
cables > B&W 804 speakers
*Laptop:* System76 Galago + Ubuntu 18.04 + Squeezelite +
Vivaldi/Material Skin > Emotiva Little Ego DAC > Grado PS500 headphones
*Bedroom:* RPi Zero W + Squeezelite > miniBOSS DAC HAT > Bose SoundLink
Revolve
*Phone:* Pixel 6a + Termux/Squeezelite + Material APK > Senn IE80
earbuds
*Server:* System76 Meerkat + Pop!_OS 22.04 + LMS 8.4