Hi,
Thanks heaps for making the plugin workable again. Possible to show how
the custom-config file should look like per your update above(+any other
file changes). I cant play WMAL files hence need to apply the fix.
I cant make the changes in the Advance menu even after disabling Native
for WMAL. I also tried disabling the plugin then re-activating it but no
effect.

Thank you
Dave