Good Mornings all - installed 2.1.8 via LMS with no problems on Win 10
i7 laptop, LMS 8.3.  I reported yesterday that the installation of the
MS C++ redistributable after using 2.1.6 caused my UPnP players to
disappear from LMS. They also did not appear this morning after starting
up the laptop and installing 2.1.8 - but upon checking the Bridge
settings, i noted the Bridge was turned off - (i.e. "Running" box
unchecked) That was unusual - it is always running when i open its
settings (which i have done a lot lately!) When i turned the Bridge on,
the UPnP players reappeared in LMS.  After that, i tried uninstalling
and reinstalling the MS C++ redistributable app to see if it would make
the players disappear again, but my UPnP players continued to show up in
LMS.  Will give the (now dreaded) Boss Hog test tracks another spin in a
little while.