It's clear now that I won't be able to fix the issues with the new
releases quickly enough. So I've rolled back the old repository so that
people who want stability can go back there. You should normally just
have to de-install my plugins from the LMS interface, maybe restart LMS
once more and now the old ones should show up.

I would highly appreciate that some stay with me on the dev repository
to help me fix these issues

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3