philippe_44 wrote:
> Try using the underrun option of gapless. This seems to be a windows
> specific issue we’re sockets are closed by something when they don’t
> display activity after 3 mins

Hey, Philippe. To continue my previous post, I just noticed in the log
that all of the errors seem to occur almost exactly 2 minutes after the
previous log entry, implying that the "something" that is closing the
sockets has a timeout interval of 2 minutes. I also found this link
which could possibly hold a clue if I knew anything at all about how the
plugin works internally. Maybe you could take a look at it and see what
you think. I could also try changing the registry KeepAliveTime to
something like 90 seconds as a test if you think that would be helpful.
Thanks.

https://community.openhab.org/t/chromecast-binding-connection-times-out-every-2-minutes/121751

Sam