phred wrote:
> The name of the original T Cutting's style was changed years ago when
> you helped me originally. The name of the file I've been working with is
> "Phred-BMX2-a 5 Day Color WC Weather Details - radio." My attempts to
> modify it have been named "Phred-BMX2-b 5 Day Color WC Weather Details -
> radio." Part of my failure was to assign it a position in Custom Clock
> and then to enable it on the Radio. This is what happens when I don't
> use something for a while.
>
> Here is the code for the one I've been working on and can't seem to get
> it right. Instead of the word "Now" (on the left side of the screen, I'm
> trying to get weather.com's current condition of the weather. I've been
> using Brief Forecast (%v) with period Covered (%y) being zero (for
> Current.)
>
> The end goal here is to change "Now" to "Current" and have the forecast
> directly below it. Or perhaps simply replace Now/Current with the
> current condition.
>
> Attached is what I started with and has no changes from where it's been
> for years. I appreciate your help and your time.
>
> Thanks.

Try what I attached.  It worked for me on my Radio.  I also made the
same change to the Touch version of your Custom Clock style I saved back
in 2018.  Both are included in the attached zip file.
Let me know if these work for you.

On the Radio version I moved the "Current" text to the right 5 pixels
because the "C" in Current was getting cropped.

|Filename: Phred-BMX2-a 5 Day Color WC Weather Details .zip         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39470|