phred wrote:
> First off, I can't believe you had the original ones from 2018. -AND-
> that you took the time now to update the Touch version. Thanks much.
>
> As for testing them, I can't get them to import into the Custom Clock
> Helper GUI. My originals are all one line (no line breaks) where yours
> are structured. When I paste one of the new ones into the "Import" box
> it does not appear in the list of styles. To better explain myself, here
> are screenshots from Notepad++ showing the differences. Perhaps there's
> a different method for importing yours. If they need to be copied to a
> directory, please tell me the path to the stored styles.
>
> Thanks again.

I import using the Custom Clock Helper plugin.  The formatting should
not cause any problem with the import process.  This morning I deleted
your Custom Clock styles from my LMS server and then imported them again
using the files I posted last night.  They imported correctly.  Just in
case, I have attached unformatted files for you to try.

You might check your server log for clues on why Custom Clock Helper
isn't importing styles or applying changes you make.

|Filename: Phred-BMX2-a 5 Day Color WC Weather Details - unformatted.zip|
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39481|