mattybain;232266 Wrote:
> The LastFM server settings page doesn't have a SAVE button on it and it
> is not remembering my username / password.
>
> Sometimes I can get it to have a save button (random refresh) but it
> still will not save any of my details.
>
> This is on IE7, 2/10/07 nightly and squeezescrobbler 1.02

Rather than refreshing the page, try resizing it (from max to sized and
back).  This seems to force the save button to appear and should allow
you to save, even in the new Default skin.  As James says, this seems
to be an SC issue not a Last.fm plugin one, I have seen a similar issue
on other setting pages (again the Default pages).  It's easier to switch
to classic though!

--
Siduhe