Hi there,

Firstly i would like to thankyou for this great app, I am so happy to
lay to rest the horrible squeezecenter.

However, I am havving some problems skipping through songs. I am using

MC2Slim v1.53
JRiver Media Center 12.0.497
slimserver 7.0.1

When I am playing a song and I try and hit skip or double click on
another song, the SB seems to get stuck on the song that is playing. If
I hit stop and then play there is no problem, also if I scan through
using the progress bar, there is no problem. It just seems to not be
able to catch up to itself.

I followed all the steps listed on the website and the help menus. I
have tried to look through the help menu and have searched this forum
but cannot find a resolution. If this is a normal feature or has been
raised before please accept my apology but any help would be
appreciated.

cheers
Joel

--