patatorz;327312 Wrote:
> 2/ with this solution I would have to put the library in the same
> directory (on the 508). Would it be possible to have a library on the
> 207+ (MP3) and the lossless library on the 508 ?

If you mean that you like to be able to browse them individually in
Artists/Albums/Genres menus, that isn't possible in standard
SqueezeCenter, the exception is of course the "Music Folder" menu.
SqueezeCenter currently don't have any multi library concept, it is
currently planned for the 7.3 release.

If you like to be able to browse artists/albums in the lossless music
individually from the lossy compressed music, you will currently have
to rely on either multiple SqueezeCenter instances (which probably
isn't reasonable on DSxxx boxes) or on the Multi Library plugin
together with the Custom Browse plugin (which I'm not sure how good
they work on DSxxx boxes).

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))