rbz5416;447536 Wrote:
> I'll have a play with the delay time & report back.Still no joy. I've just
> enabled debugging to the SC log so will see if I
can get any clues from there.

autopilot;447803 Wrote:
> Sorry to hijack, but how are you doing this? I never found a way to
> trigger a WOL by simply trying to access the SC web interface from my
> laptop, i have always had to use a small little app called 'magic packet
> sender' first.Not doing anything special at all. I think the only thing that
> should
stop it is having "Only allow management stations" or whatever is says
enabled. This is with a Broadcom NetExtreme 57xx Gigabit chipset
embedded in the motherboard of a Dell SX280.

Maybe check the other properties for the NIC. Mine has one labelled
Wake Up Capabilities which can be set to Magic Packet or Wake Up Frame.
It's set to both. If I get time while playing around with getting to the
bottom of my issue here, I'll see if I can establish if it makes any
difference which one is enabled.

--
rbz5416