It took almost 3 hours in the end - I left it going while I did
something else and it finished JUST before I had to shut down to go away
for a few days!

I monitored progress using your Database query plugin and compared the
results with my old server.

Did you discover the cause of the Dynamic Playlist with iPeng problem
that stopped the second menu from displaying in the following example?

-- PlaylistParameter1:year:Select 1st year:
-- PlaylistParameter2:custom:Select 2nd year:select
tracks.year,tracks.year from tracks where
tracks.year>='PlaylistParameter1' and tracks.audio=1 group by
tracks.year order by tracks.year

--
MillmoorRon