I don't have any Custom Skip filters active and I only have one player
(SB3) on my system. The new version of the SQL also does the same
thing.

Database query tells me:
Number of 4 star rated songs            1576

If I do a Custom Browse of songs of specific rating the first 10 tracks
are indeed the ones that the SQL returns. These are also the ones I have
rated SINCE installing the new system and importing my old Track Stat
backup!

If I change the SQL to return more than 10 it does appear as though the
other tracks are random. Very Odd.

Does this give you any clues as to what is amiss?

--
MillmoorRon