Hi Paolo,

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Paolo Lucente wrote:

Yes, that's intended for a couple of reasons: 1) don't expect to release any more table versions: you see that already happening with recently introduced primitives; idea is to stick to a table version (or style nowadays) and then customize it from there, adding (or removing) fields to the base schema. 2) combinations of table type/version are internally mapped to a number greater than 8, ie. table type BGP, table version 1.

OK, I didn't know that, thanks.

No problem with the blog entry. I believe you can change the "Luckily he agreed" to simply "He agreed" - i'm not such of an un-cooperative beast, am i?

Of course not, far from it :) I've changed it.

Cheers, Chris.