Hello,

                Im using sfacctd to get the sflow of a dlink 3420-28tc and it
seems to get the data ok but its something that i dont know how to work.  A few
days ago we are using pmacctd with a port mirroring and cacti for account the
traffic and draw all traffic in graphs. That was working pretty well.

                Now we are trying to switch to sflow and Im using the same
method to draw the graph but as I read with a ratio sampler of 1 the sflow send
1 packet of 256 packets so using the sflow to draw the traffic in the cacti is
not working because there is a lot diference in the graphs.

                For example for 1 server that I put a limited download I have a
858k because I limit the download to 100K/s but with sflow draws 404 bits per
seconds. How to make sflow to pass the real data or convert the data to real
traffic?

                For all who need I paste my config file of the sfacctd:

!
! pmacct: In + Out
!
debug: true
daemonize: true
syslog: kern
nfacctd_port: 6343
nfacctd_ip: 10.1.188.150
imt_mem_pools_size: 180000
imt_mem_pools_number: 20
plugin_pipe_size: 20480000
plugin_buffer_size: 20480
snaplen: 700
networks_file: /etc/pmacct/networks2.def
plugins: memory[net_in], memory[net_out], memory[host_in], memory[host_out]
aggregate[net_in]: dst_net
aggregate[net_out]: src_net
aggregate[host_in]: dst_host
aggregate[host_out]: src_host