Hi.

I need some help to get this to work please?

The driver is installed, mongodb is installed, and I tested the connection
with the CLI client and the tests on the tutorial but in pmacct I only get
the following error message: Connection failed to MongoDB

I installed pmacct v 1.5.0 from source as the Ubuntu package is very
outdated.

How can I debug this further? I installed the legacy C driver like it was
suggested in one of the archive messages, however the archive is from Feb?
Is that the correct one to use?

Current config options that is set in sfacctd:

plugins: mongodb[test]
aggregate[test]:
vlan,src_host,src_port,src_mac,dst_host,dst_port,dst_mac,flows,etype,in_iface,out_iface,tag,proto,tos
mongo_history[test]: 5m
mongo_history_roundoff[test]: m
mongo_refresh_time[test]: 60
mongo_table[test]: pmacct.acct
mongo_host[test]: 127.0.0.1
mongo_user[test]: xxxx
mongo_passwd[test]: xxxx

Also, it does not work when omitting the user and passwd config options and
setting Mongodb to noauth.

Regards.
Hendrik Meyburgh