From: pmacct-discussion [mailto:pmacct-discussion-boun...@pmacct.net] On Behalf
Of Jordan Grigorov (Neterra NMT)
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:35 AM
To: pmacct-discussion@pmacct.net
Subject: Re: [pmacct-discussion] Question about teeing and sampling

Hello Pau,

You can try samplicate tool (https://github.com/sleinen/samplicator) to forward
netflow data to multiple IPs/ports.

Just install it and issue:

samplicate -s 88.22.33.99 -p 9996 127.0.0.1/9995 127.0.0.1/9999 -f

Best Regards,

---
Jordan

On 8.02.2016 16:27, KA PDE wrote:
Hi all,

I've recently discovered pmacct and I'm evaluating it to forward netflow data
for security purposes to a set of collectors, some of them requiring less
amount of data sent.

I have a simple configuration using the tee plugin. I've managed to send flow
information to NFsen but I'm unable to find a way of sampling to the other
destination.Is this achievable with pmacct?

! nfacctd configuration
!
!
!