Hi,

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I was oversimplifying due to lack of
knowledge on the matter.

I will remember this just in case. As we will be sending to a team used to
process sFlow from Juniper MXs and we export both from a mixture of Cisco
devices with different Netflow versions.

Best regards and thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Pau