Hi Nicolas,

Support for sFlow counters was introduced in 1.5.2 and made more robust
in 1.5.3. However consider this is interface counter stats; the host sFlow
structs is currently not supported - we can think about it if there is
interest around it. Same applies to the agent side of the things, which
was your second question.