Hello,

We're having issues with equipment that cannot separate inbound/outbound traffic using sflow V5.

Looking at the sflow V5 protocol it's having the following fields. Usually they match the snmp interface indexes.
/source_id/
/interface input/
/interface output/

What I suggest as a new feature are the following cases:

*Match_all_traffic*(by default) - matches all packets (as it currently works) *Match_input_onl**y *- (if /source_id==//interface input /permit, else drop the rest of the samples) *Match_output_only* - (if///source_id==//interface//output/ permit, else drop the rest of the samples)

Please let me know if such feature would be possible?
If there is any other already implemented solution I would be glad to know.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

--
---