> On 8 Jan 2020, at 9:52 pm, Job Snijders <j...@instituut.net> wrote:
>
> REQUEST TO THE PMACCT CONTRIBUTOR COMMUNITY
>
> If you have contributed to the pmacct project (your name may be listed
> below), please consider a reply-all to this email expressing your
> explicit consent (or disapproval) to change the license governing your
> contributions to the pmacct project, to the following license:
>
>    """
>    Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
>    any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the
>    above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all
>    copies.
>
>    THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL
>    WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED
>    WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
>    AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
>    DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA
>    OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER
>    TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
>    PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
>    """

additional patch contributors.

In any case this applies to the following patches made for the 1.5.2 release:

! fix, amqp_common.c: Content type was only specified for messages published
 when the amqp_persistent_msg configuration option is specified. This info
 should always be applied to describe the payload of the message. Patch is
 courtesy by Will Dowling.
! fix, amqp_plugin.c: generate an error on compile if --enable-rabbitmq is
 specified without --enable-jansson. It's clear in the documentation that
 both are required for AMQP support, but if built without jansson it will
 silently not publish messages to AMQP. Patch is courtesy by Will Dowling.
! fix, amqp_common.c: modified the content type to "application/json" in
 line with RFC4627. Patch is courtesy by Will Dowling.

Cheers :)

Will Dowling