Hi,

On 08-01-2020 14:52, Job Snijders wrote:
> We need explicit approval from all contributors, and carefully keep
> track of those agreements. If a contributor doesn't agree or answer,
> we'll have to re-implement the contributed functionality or remove the
> contribution from the code base.
>
> REQUEST TO THE PMACCT CONTRIBUTOR COMMUNITY
>
> If you have contributed to the pmacct project (your name may be listed
> below), please consider a reply-all to this email expressing your
> explicit consent (or disapproval) to change the license governing your
> contributions to the pmacct project, to the following license:
>
>     """
>     Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
>     any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the
>     above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all
>     copies.
>
>     THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL
>     WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED
>     WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
>     AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
>     DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA
>     OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER
>     TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR
>     PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
>     """

I made a (small) contribution years ago, which was merged to the CVS/SVN
repo by Paolo (if I remember correctly). I agree to the relicensing.

1.5.0rc3 -- 18-04-2014
  + AMQP plugin: implemented persistent messaging via
    amqp_persistent_msg configuration directive so to protect against
    RabbitMQ restarts. Feature is courtesy by Nick Douma.

Kind regards,

Nick Douma