I'm pleased to announce release 4.04 of podlators.  This fixes some test
portability and merges changes made as part of the import into blead.

podlators contains Pod::Man and Pod::Text modules which convert POD input
to *roff source output, suitable for man pages, or plain text.  It also
includes several subclasses of Pod::Text for formatted output to terminals
with various capabilities.  It is the source package for the Pod::Man and
Pod::Text modules included with Perl.

Changes from previous release:

    Fix portability of the t/docs/synopsis.t test to Windows.  It was
    assuming UNIX path delimiters when filtering out files it didn't
    intend to test.

    Don't include .travis.yml in the distribution so that it isn't picked
    up by Perl core.  Thanks, Karen Etheridge.  (#110385)

    Add homepage information to the CPAN metadata and change the canonical
    repository location to GitHub.

You can download it from:

    <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/podlators/>

This package is maintained using Git; see the instructions on the above
page to access the Git repository.

Please let me know of any problems or feature requests not already listed
in the TODO file.

--
Russ Allbery (ea...@eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>