On Fri, 18 May 2007, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
Don't get bureaucratic we are perfectly able to accept code donations provided the proper paperwork is done and there is an internal sponsor.

Sure, if someone wants to help us write the code, then that's certainly the case. If anyone does want to start on such code, do shout and we'll give you some guidance :)

I was more thinking that if we were to take in an existing odf java library, with its community etc, then that'd need a quick jaunt through the incubator. If we're not absorbing an existing project, it's much quicker.

Nick