Hi:
  Is there any plan to support Excel 2007 in POI?

  I have been using POI to import Excel files for long, I have my own
library built on top of POI and now I need to import Excel 2007 Files. I
couldn't find a better place than this one to ask this question and since
the original post is good I didn't want to open a new one.

  Regards