Hi all.
I'm looking to implement an auto-response mechanism which:
- only sends responses to senders who pass SPF checks
- responds from certain virtual aliases as well as certain virtual users
- doesn't respond to mailing lists
- finds the response message/subject through mysql
- supports per-recipient charset (iso-8859-15 or utf-8)
- doesn't respond several times to the same sender within a certain time period

Searching the list archive and Google turned up yaa as the best alternative, but it seems to have disappeared :(
http://frost.ath.cx/software/yaa/

Are there any other good options?
I suppose I could write something myself, but this feels like a fairly common thing to do so I was hoping someone else had already done it.