On 6 Nov 2008, at 10:07, mouss wrote:

Neil wrote:

Because some (and so far the only pattern is "It shows up when subscribing to the SpamAssassin Mailing List.") of my mails at getting that header attached (and with a bad address) and it's annoying me...

what do you exactly mean? almost all mailing lists set this header and "we" have no problem with that. if you are annoyed by the "on behalf of...", replace your mail server(s) and/or mail user agents with ones that don't annoy you...

I'm not bothered by Sender being added by mailing lists, etc. But it's that the Sender header contains one of my email addresses, and not the one I'm actually sending from...