On 6 Nov 2008, at 13:47, Neil wrote:
On 6 Nov 2008, at 09:23, Brian Evans - Postfix List wrote:
Neil wrote:
At what point does the "Sender: " header usually get added to the mail?

Because some (and so far the only pattern is "It shows up when
subscribing to the SpamAssassin Mailing List.") of my mails at getting that header attached (and with a bad address) and it's annoying me...

The Sender header is optional when Sender and From are equal.
It is added by the mail client, not the server.

Thanks, I'll turn my attention there then.

By pure luck, I had an epiphany and figured it out.

Thank you guys for your help (and for assuring me it wasn't Postfix).

-N.