--On Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:12 PM -0500 Victor Duchovni <victor.ducho...@morganstanley.com> wrote:

Note, the OpenLDAP API design issue is resolved with OpenLDAP 2.4.

With OpenLDAP 2.4 it is possible to set the TLS properties for
a particular LDAP connection (not just global properties), and to
associate a new OpenLDAP managed TLS context for the connection via the
new "LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_NEWCTX" option.

Try this completely untested patch (it may not even compile, but it
looks promising):

Victor,

If you are unable to test this patch at this time, I can do some testing on my systems using OpenLDAP 2.4.15 & Postfix 2.5.6.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer