Please wait for an updated patch, we believe we have identified the
cause and reproduced the symptoms (in that order). I have a candidate
patch, but I expect Wietse will send an updated more polished version
in the not too distant future.

Ok, I'll wait for it. I'm going to roll back to "ubuntu packages" (I already applied the patch and was testing it).

The original 2.5.x code is correct for "oqmgr", but not for "qmgr"
(aka "nqmgr"), which requires additional internal state adjustments
when destinations are blocked and unblocked

I've changed to "oqmgr" in master.cf for the machine that uses that special "slow" transport. Would I notice any difference in postfix behaviour because of using "oqmgr" instead of "qmgr" (less performance or something like that)?

Thanks.

--
Santiago Romero