Dan Lists:
> I'm running postfix 2.5.6, and I'm using amavis through the milter interface
> by setting 'smtpd_milters= inet:[127.0.0.1]:10023'.
> I'm trying to set up a different port for skipping amavis checks on email
> that has already been checked.   In master.cf I have:
>
> 2525    inet    n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
>     -o content_filter=
>     -o receive_override_options=no_milters
>     -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
>     -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
>     -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8,xx.yy.zz.0/24
>
> It is still being handed off to amavis via the milter interface.  I tried
> adding '-o smtpd_milters=' but that didn't stop it either.
> The above worked in postfix 2.4.6.
>
> Any idea why this isn't working?

First, show that Postfix receives mail via port 2525. This requires
a transcript of a telnet session, and the Postfix logging for the
corresponding email delivery.

Second, show with "ps" command output that port 2525 actually has
receive_override_options=no_milters. It won't have this unless you
do "postfix reload".