On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Victor Duchovni
<victor.ducho...@morganstanley.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:34:54PM +0200, Andrea Ganduglia wrote:
>
>> > This is not difficult, as long as you don't override postfix' default
>> > behaviour with silly transport_maps that don't work.
>>
>> Without transport_maps it doesn't works. If I set virtual_transport =
>> dovecot log returns relay=none
>
> The "virtual_transport" setting only applies to domains that are listed
> in virtual_mailbox_domains. If adding the domain to the transport table
> works, while setting virtual_transport does not, clearly the domain
> is not listed in virtual_mailbox_domains.

it does make sense!

In my config:

virtual_mailbox_domains = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql_virtual_domains_maps.cf

user = user
password = password
hosts = localhost
dbname = postfix
table = domain
select_field = domain
where_field = domain
additional_conditions = and backupmx = '0' and active = '1'

I expected that it returns virtual domains, but -if I understand right
as you said- something is wrong.

???