On Mon, Jun 05, 2023 at 10:21:47AM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas via
Postfix-users wrote:
I've read a trick to reject particular recipient with temporary failure,
which results in mail for other recipient being accepted, and further retry
from sending server should only include that recipient, in which case you
can refuse whole mail.