Michael via Postfix-users skrev den 2023-06-05 10:07:
Hello list,

I have a postfix with rspamd as milter. When a mail is sent with many
recipients, rspamd gets the mail with all recipients. If I want to
reject only one specific recipient, the whole mail is rejected. Is
there any way to split the mail per recipient so that each recipient
can be checked/rejected/bounced individually?

make a bug report to rspamd to handle multi recipient rejects, in postfix there is only a degrade solution to fix it, and i bet you wont like to rspamd scan one more multi recipient again

for effitives it should scan once, process multi recipients after