Hello,

does anybody have experience with checking and removing email addresses
from spam lists?

I got this when sending email:

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host:
mailrelay.nova.gr (80.245.166.6) reason: 550 Rule imposed as ***@*** is
blacklisted on Spamhaus - see www.spamhaus.org

Spamhaus has some removal form on their website, but the page does not
work for me (it is stuck at: Checking if the site connection is secure)

Anyway, I was trying to find out on which other spamlists I might be
blacklisted, and I found this checker:

  https://blacklistchecker.com/

(it does not have spamhaus check)

Does anybody have experience with these kinds of checkers?
How reliable are they? Is this one good, or is there a better way to
check as many relevant spamlists as possible?

thanks,